- RSS Channel Showcase 9240494
- RSS Channel Showcase 5783736
- RSS Channel Showcase 3823165
- RSS Channel Showcase 9149402
Articles on this Page
- 05/07/14--09:47: _perfectly clear sof...
- 11/22/14--19:24: _perfectly clear plu...
- 11/18/15--10:43: _aurora HDR
- 12/26/15--13:40: _time lapse video se...
- 01/28/16--13:00: _hdr software
- 06/28/16--09:54: _software bundle mac...
- 07/01/16--10:41: _landscape photograp...
- 08/20/16--11:38: _hummingbird photo –...
- 11/11/16--10:15: _focus bracketing
- 11/18/16--10:14: _luminar photo proce...
- 12/15/16--08:53: _macphun software
- 12/29/16--10:51: _lets talk panoramic...
- 12/30/16--09:41: _panoramic photograp...
- 03/24/17--14:54: _aurora hdr 2017 sof...
- 05/18/17--07:12: _simple image
- 06/26/17--18:00: _aurora HDR software
- 05/07/14--09:47: perfectly clear software sale
- 11/22/14--19:24: perfectly clear plugin deal
- 11/18/15--10:43: aurora HDR
- 12/26/15--13:40: time lapse video settings
- 01/28/16--13:00: hdr software
- 06/28/16--09:54: software bundle macphun
- 07/01/16--10:41: landscape photography magazine earth day
- 08/20/16--11:38: hummingbird photo – lumix
- 11/11/16--10:15: focus bracketing
- 11/18/16--10:14: luminar photo processing software
- 12/15/16--08:53: macphun software
- 12/29/16--10:51: lets talk panoramic photography part 2
- 12/30/16--09:41: panoramic photography – one more time
- 03/24/17--14:54: aurora hdr 2017 software deal
- 05/18/17--07:12: simple image
- 06/26/17--18:00: aurora HDR software
Been looking to save some time in editing? Here’s a chance to try a software that makes up to twelve adjustments on your images automatically. It’s called Perfectly Clear from Athentech Imaging. Here’s the scoop… It’s a Mother’s day Sale… … Continue reading
The Perfectly Clear software now works for retouching portraits too! Enjoy early access to this limited-time offer Why wait for Friday? Starting now my friends at Perfectly Clear are giving away 45% off on their newly enhanced v2 Plug-Ins with … Continue reading
If you follow Trey Ratcliff you probably already heard about the brand new MacPhun plugin/app AURORA HDR. Well I can’t wait to try it out when it becomes available for download tomorrow but here is a sneak peek video by … Continue reading
Settings for Time Lapse Video In a previous post I showed you a finished time lapse video captured from the parking lot of Mariposa Restaurant in Sedona overlooking the red rocks after having lunch there last Sunday afternoon. While having … Continue reading
HDR Software HDR. High Dynamic Range. AKA how to jam a whole lot of light into an image the way our eye would see the scene. I’ve always been a fan. As a matter of fact I was one of … Continue reading
MacPhun Software Bundle – Fireworks! Fireworks indeed. Who doesn’t like photographing fireworks? It’s a blast if you’ll excuse the expression. Ever been disappointed when you returned from session photographing the incendiary display? (I have in the past) Part of the … Continue reading
Earth Day Photography – Landscape Photography Magazine Landscape Photography Magazine put out a call to photography artists to create an image of sunrise on Earth Day of this year. The image I created was accepted into the curated collection gathered … Continue reading
Hummingbird Photo – Lumix GX8 Hanging out this morning and thought I’d do some camera testing with my Lumix GX8 and the 100-300mm G Vario f4-5.6 (200-600mm equivalent) lens. I made these images handheld with stabilization turned on. Settings for … Continue reading
In-Camera Focus Bracketing Yesterday I shared info on in-camera focus stacking of images captured with the Post Focus Photo Mode in the Lumix GX85. The PFPM is a great feature for getting images from moving objects, quick captures and times … Continue reading
New Photo Processing Software for MAC Some very interesting software for photo editing has been released by the folks at MacPhun. Basically, you can set up this software very simply or you can build workspaces to create intricate working areas … Continue reading
MacPhun Software – Luminar & Aurora What are we going to do when our software updates stop allowing us to use Google’s NIK Software? Right now it’s free for download if you want to use it! I highly recommend if … Continue reading
Let’s Talk Panoramic Photography – Part 2 In looking through my files for some examples of in-camera panoramic photos I came across some more examples I wanted to share. I feel the format adds another arrow to the creativity quiver. … Continue reading
Panoramic Photography – One More Time Here’s one more use of panoramic photography that I haven’t mentioned in previous posts. Change the number of Mega-Pixels in your camera. “Say what?” You ask? “And once you explain, tell me why I … Continue reading
Aurora HDR 2017 Software Deal I’ve been really enjoying the program from MacPhun to create HDR images. I feel I am able to get more realistic images and still be able to tweak photos for the ‘traditional’ HDR look. This … Continue reading
Turning a Simple Image into Something More Complex It’s always a push to try out new gear and push the boundaries a little bit. I was taking the Lumix GH5 out for a spin with the Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 100-400mm … Continue reading